Attralus respects the privacy of visitors to its website and is committed to the protection of their personal information. This privacy statement explains data collection and use practices of Attralus’s website.
Attralus collects personally identifiable information (i.e., information from which you can be identified, such as name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) only when it is asked for and/or you voluntarily submit it to us on this website. We may use the information to respond to your requests, improve our level of service and the content of our website; provide you with tips, helpful information, product news and updates; notify you of new Attralus products and services; and for our own internal purposes.
Attralus also collects non-personally identifiable information in aggregate form to track data such as the total number of visits to our website, the number of visitors to each page of our website and the domain names of our visitors' internet service providers. We use this information, which remains in aggregate, non-personally identifiable form, to understand how our visitors use our website so that we may improve our website and the services we offer.
An Internet Protocol (IP) address is a set of numbers that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you log on to your internet service provider or through your organization’s local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN). Web servers automatically identify your computer by the IP address assigned to it during your session online.
This website uses a technology called "cookies." A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies help provide additional functionality to the website or help us analyze usage of the website more accurately. For instance, our server may set a cookie that keeps you from having to enter a password more than once during a visit to the website. In all cases in which cookies are used, we will not collect personally identifiable information without your explicit permission. The only personally identifiable information Attralus collects is the information you voluntarily provide.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored, if you prefer. Please refer to your internet browser’s instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of this website or any other websites that you visit.
Attralus will not sell or rent personally identifiable information to any third party for any purpose. Sometimes selected third parties are used by Attralus to provide us with support services in connection with our website and such parties may, from time to time, have access to your information to enable them to provide those services to Attralus. Please rest assured that all companies providing such support services are required by Attralus to meet certain standards of data protection and are prohibited from using the information for their own marketing purposes.
This website may provide links to other Attralus and third-party websites as a service to our users. The privacy statement described here does not apply to those websites. Please ensure you check the legal and privacy statement posted on each website you link to.
We may occasionally update this legal and privacy statement. We encourage you to periodically review this legal and privacy statement to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. Your continued use of our website constitutes your agreement to the terms and conditions for use of our website, our privacy statement and any updates.
Attralus, Inc., (formerly Aurora Bio) is a VC funded privately held development stage biotechnology company focused on improving the lives of systemic amyloidosis patients, through the development of novel diagnostics and therapeutics. We are developing pan-amyloid targeting agents that facilitate diagnosis, and the development of novel immunotherapies designed to clear amyloid fibrils in patients with systemic amyloid diseases. We aim to improve the diagnosis and treatment of systemic amyloid diseases, such as light chain (AL), transthyretin (ATTR), and LECT2 amyloidosis, to increase patient survival and quality of life.
Attralus’ technology has broad applications and the potential to address up to 30 systemic amyloid based diseases. Attralus has a diagnostic imaging agent currently in a ph 1/2 trial, positioned to potentially be the first approved diagnostic specifically for amyloidosis. The company also has 2 novel therapeutic fusion proteins, directed at amyloid removal, that are in pre-clinical development
Headquartered in South San Francisco and founded in 2019, Attralus has recently completed a Series A funding with VenBio to carry forward its mission to improve the lives of systemic amyloidosis patients
The AD/Director, Program Management will be responsible for providing both strategic and hands-on program and project management expertise. Initially reporting directly to the CEO, the AD/Director will be responsible for creating the program plan and budget and providing daily coordination and tracking of critical activities, assuring all milestones and deliverables are met. The Director will be responsible for developing the program management processes and procedures for the company, determining appropriate software and other tools, structuring regular meetings and communication within the company and with external collaborators.
• Collaborate with the management team to provide project management leadership and execution activities within the company and between external partners and Attralus teams.
• Develop and execute integrated cross-functional project plans with established goals, milestones, timelines and budget, with a key focus on bringing pre-clinical therapeutic programs into early clinical development
• Conduct and direct day-to-day program activities to meet milestones; monitoring critical path activities to ensure delivery of program objectives.
• Drive planning for key drug development milestones.
• Maintain effective communication with the management team through oral and written correspondence and ensure adequate documentation of each communication.
• Always use/model/maintain/promote best practices in Program Management, including the use of agendas, minutes, dashboards, maintain document repository, establish and implement templates, tools, and processes to drive efficiency, alignment, communication, and effective planning.
• Create and maintain easily accessible, high level program documents in electronic format.
• Recommend, manage and train on necessary software and tools.
• Identify, develop and/or maintain an appropriate electronic platform (SharePoint, Shared Folders, etc.) for reporting/archiving/documentation of relevant program information, records, etc.
• Conduct risk management, contingency and scenario planning using appropriate program management tools.
• Identify program issues or resource gaps and facilitate resolution.
• Communicate program information and support development of program presentations to senior leadership, board members, investors and other key stakeholders as appropriate.
• Contribute to budgetary planning at the program level.
• Facilitate adherence to Aurora’s governance processes; work with key stakeholders to prepare for those interactions; lead/support as appropriate. Ensure implementation of governance decisions.
• Minimum of a BA/BS in a scientific disciplined is required, Advance degree preferred
• 7+ years of program management or equivalent experience in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology organization.
• Experience with research/pre-clinical and early clinical development project planning required. PM Certification is a plus.
• Rare disease experience a strong plus (not required).
• Desire and ability to work in a start-up, fast paced organization where you will wear many hats.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as exceptional organizational capability.
• Ability to drive program plans and timelines (across multiple functional areas) is essential. Proven success in goal setting, prioritization and time management is required.
• Understanding of FDA and/or EMA quality and regulatory processes. Prior experience with regulatory filings is desirable.
• Experience working with external partners is desirable.
• Ability to work independently in decision-making and resolution of program obstacles and conflicts.
• Familiarity with developing budgets and forecasting is desirable.
• Ability to function autonomously, with an appreciation of detail while being cognizant of “the big picture.”
• Have a patient-first mindset. All decisions made with patients in mind.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Project is required.
Benefits/Equal Opportunity Employer
Attralus, Inc. offers both comprehensive benefits and Paid Time Off (PTO) plans for employees, which begin on the first day of employment.
Attralus, Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.